Hyde Park School is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website, and we do all that we can to protect user information.
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties.
Information we collect from visitors
We collect information from visitors relating to:
- feedback submitted to us
- site usage tracking
If you provide feedback about the website through a contact form or email address we will only use this information for the purposes intended. You will not receive any subsequent unsolicited communication.
2. Site usage tracking – Cookies
To make this site simpler, small data files are placed on your computer. These are known as cookies. Most big websites do this too.
They improve things by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (eg your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
- Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you. Indeed, you can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
There are also cookies that store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, the CMS running this website.